- Docea et al. A new threat from an old enemy: Re-emergence of coronavirus. Int J Mol Med 2020, 45, 1631–43
- Lim et al. Human coronaviruses: a review of virus–host interactions. Diseases 2016, 4, 26; doi:10.3390
- Mehra et al. Hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine with or without a macrolide for treatment of COVID-19: a multinational registry analysis. The Lancet May 22, 2020 https://doi.org/10.1016/ S0140-6736(20)31180-6
- Addetia A et al. Neutralizing antibodies correlate with protection from SARS-CoV-2 in humans during a fishery vessel outbreak with high attack rate. Version 1. medRxiv. Preprint. 2020 Aug 14. doi: 10.1101/2020.08.13.
- Beigel et al. Remdesivir for the Treatment of Covid-19. New England J Medicine May 22, 2020 DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa2007764
- Goldman et al. Remdesivir for 5 or 10 days in patients with severe covid-19. New England J Medicine May 22, 2020 DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa2015301
27.08.2020 CA Drevon